Gerry & the pacemakers - at abbey road 1963 to 1966
Since 1963 when Gerry toured with The Beatles and Roy Orbison, until 2014 when he toured with . Proby, The Searchers, Tremeloes and Fortunes, during this period of over 50 years, Gerry has undertaken major tours every year except for those years when he was in the West End in “Charlie Girl”. His tours apart from those in the UK, have been mainly in the . Canada, Australia and New Zealand His UK tours since the mid 80s have been mainly Solid Silver 60s, 60s Golden Greats and Sixties Gold. I would not like to work out the tens of thousands of miles that Gerry has travelled in order to perform and bring his fans so much pleasure. So Gerry, thank you for all those wonderful memories and have a great farewell tour.
Over the next few years, most of the Pacemakers subsequent hits were actually written by Gerry Marsden, including “”It’s All Right”, “I’m the One”, “Don’t Let The Sun Catch You Cryin’” and “Ferry Cross the Mersey”(also the name of a film in which they starred).
- Blood Box - A World Of Hurt
- Bobbie Gentry & Glen Campbell - Sunday Mornin'
- Steve Draven - Find Your Way Back To Me
- Gail Grier - Inseperable
- Circus x 3* Circus Circus Circus - Inside The Inside Out Man
- Railgun - ΔV
- Lutricia McNeal - My Side Of Town
- Paul Van Dyk - Another Way
- Anthony Braxton - Echo Echo Mirror House
- Romantics, The - Mystified
- Various - Greasy Rock 'N' Roll - Volume One
- The Machines - Records Of 2005
- Grand Magus - Iron Will
- Frankfurter - Qui Es Tu, Toi?
- Trance Gate - Bad Melody
- George Feyer - Echoes Of Budapest
- Mary J. Blige / Alicia Keys - The Killah Kuts
- Giht Shasie - Killing Celebrities And Becoming Politicians
- EXTREMEBULLSHIT - The Man With The Anus Made Birth To A Baby Poo
- Bruno Martino - Lasciamo Che Sia Il Tempo ...